The Mindful Coach Podcast
- Walk through world connected to your authentic self and experience the grace, ease, and natural authority of taking action from this place.
- Gracefully transition mid-career pivots
- Get your inner critic or imposter syndrome to step back so you can step up
- Clarify your special gift
- Connect your voice to authentic to clarity and purpose
- Learn practices to help you reconnect to authentic self and give voice to your
- Turn ordinary conversations into extraordinary experiences Experience first-hand how quickly you can have deep insights that really matter. This isn’t magic, it’s science.
A joy to have Brett Hill listen, guide me in my discernment about my professional development. His facilitation and presence brought new clarity and deeper personal awareness
Rev. Dr. Elaine Beth Peresluha – Unitarian Minister
Meeting with Brett is amazing. After just a few sessions I feel lighter and fuller. Brett is one of the most caring people that I know and it shows every time we meet. He intuitively knows what I need to hear and helps me discover myself.
Changed my life in such a positive way.
Heather – College Professor.
Brett provided me with simple, yet powerful, tools enabling me to connect deeply with my gifts. I could feel the results the first time I began his practice.
Mari Roberts – Life and Leadership Coach
Brett's gift is his ability to use his deep intuition, mindful presence and vast experience to guide his sessions.
"A gifted and insightful coach"
The clarity that flows through Brett is both impressive and healing.
Rabbi Ted Falcon
Brett is what I call "a natural". Intuitively knows how to help.
The late Ron Kurtz – creator of the Hakomi method of mindfulness-based somatic psychology
Brett is a spiritual and compassionate coach who can really feel the needs and problems of his clients to help them find solutions that are realistic and suitable for them.
Roselyn Zenistra – Coach
Reconnect and be welcomed back to yourself. Good at what he does and I highly recomend
Career Cloud Radio and Career Coach
Meeting with Brett is amazing. After just a few sessions I feel lighter and fuller. He intuitively knows what I need to hear and helps me discover myself.
Working with Brett s has helped me better understand myself and the people around me. Brett is very intuitive, compassionate and patient—he has great insights, and a straightforward way of explaining and responding. He’s very good at what he does and I highly recommend him as a mindfulness coach!
Brett really helps me to tap into my heart and find my own answers. He helped me to uncover my organic self and accept all my fragments. I really appreciate his work and would love for many people be able to work with him!
Brett is wonderful! He is so incredibly helpful with the insight and knowledge he has and has helped me immensely! I highly recommend him as you will not forget your time with him. I use what I have learned from him in my daily life to maintain a calmer, more centered me. I am very grateful 😊
Brett brings a wealth of experience and expertise to our coaching sessions. Our sessions helped me identify my voice and my purpose in an authentic manner. He helped me shift my perspectives so that I can ground myself in clarity and confidence around what I offer.
He is amazing at creating a space for opening up and his reminds that I am okay as I am have helped me get through some difficult times. I am very grateful to have meet and work with Brett.
The Mindful Coach Method – 8 Week Online Training (Live/Online)
The Mindful Coach Method helps coaches and other helping professionals in three ways:
- Amplify and Sustain coaching presence in sessions
- Learn and practice powerful mindful-somatic coaching skills
- Benefit from a “map” – a coaching framework to help you make effective decision making in sessions
Learn powerful methods adapted from somatic psychotherapy
- Lean the Somatic Insight Cycle created for this class
- Cut through the noise of storytelling
- Help clients be more mindful without teaching formal mindfulness
- Use social and brief mindfulness in session and training
- Daily Text Messages to reinforce learning
- Great for coaches and professionals already trained in mindfulness
- Less time and costs than many certification programs
- 11 Bonuses including a digital badge and many others
- International Coaching Federation CCE credits